02 July 2010

F10 M Sport

Surprisingly, it did not take long for BMW to unveil the F10 M Sport kit. I must say that it looks stunning and gives the car a whole new outlook. Going along the M Sport line, I am sure the F10 M5 will be an amazing car with great looks and power to match. I cannot help but notice that the F10 M Sport kit is somewhat spun from the E39 M Tech sport kit. Here are the pictures to prove my opinion.










My love affair with the 5 series have been rekindled with the launch of the F10. It died when the E60 was introduced. Everybody makes mistakes. To pretend it never happened is not the right thing to do. Rather than erase the memory of a bad model in a long line of outstanding cars, it is perhaps better to blur it out because it will serve as a reminder never to do it again. Here's my interpretation.


Bravo Zulu (well done in naval lingo) BMW, you have done well. Again.